District 8 generally runs between 21st and 29th street and includes the neighborhoods of Crestview, Fairlawn Plaza, Westport, Cypress Ridge Golf Course, Sherwood Park and Miller’s Glen.
Jeff is a small business owner of The C-Team Studios, a website, graphic design and technology company in Topeka since 2001. He helps both large and small businesses with website designs and videography projects.
He has been an active voice for adequate street funding and was successful in adding $2 Million dollars to the street and infrastructure budget in 2017.
Jeff also served as Deputy Mayor of Topeka in 2017 under Mayor Larry Wolgast.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of NE Kansas Advisory Board
- Kansas Small Business Development Center Advisory Board
- Topeka High Web and Digital Advisory Board
- Shawnee Heights Digital Advisory Board
- The Arthritis Foundation of Kansas City
- Member Sons of the American Legion
- Shawnee County Medical Society HealthAccess Management Oversight Committee
- Topeka City Council, District 8 2015-Present
- Deputy Mayor of Topeka 2017
- JEDO Voting Board Member Spring 2015-2016
- GoTopeka Board of Directors 2015
- Metro Topeka Planning Organization 2016-2017
- Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board 2016-present
- Local Emergency Management Planning Committee 2016-Present
- Transient Guest Tax Committee 2015, 2017
- Public Health and Safety Committee 2016
- Policy and Finance Committee 2018
- Shawnee County Medical Society HealthAccess (SCMSHA) Management Oversight Committee 2018
Jeff is a graduate of Topeka West High School class of 1989 and attended The University of Kansas, Washburn University and Kaw Area Technical School.
Jeff is married to Becky and they have 2 daughters. He is an active member at Grace Point Church.